Sean is an award-winning commercial real estate broker and brings a thorough understanding of property performance and a comprehensive perspective when evaluating real estate transactions for his clients. He specializes in landlord and tenant representation for industrial and office sectors throughout metro Detroit. Owners, investors, and tenants alike benefit from Sean’s broad industry experience and aggressive, hands-on approach.
Prior to joining P.A, he served as Vice President of Brokerage and Advisory Services for Dominion Real Estate Advisors. In his previous role, Sean was recognized as a top producer, closing on several newsworthy sale and lease transactions, most notably the $23.3M sale/leaseback of Ultimate Soccer Arenas to United Wholesale Mortgage that closed in December 2020.
- Buyer/Seller Rep – $23M acquisition of Ultimate Soccer Arenas (378,399 SF | 32.9 Acres) in Pontiac to United Wholesale Mortgage]
- Buyer Rep – Sale of 21,000 SF office building in Southfield for Enco Systems for $3.5M
- Buyer Rep – Sale of 13,000 SF industrial building in Livonia
- Landlord Rep – Sale of 32,000 SF office building in Plymouth
- Landlord Rep – Lease of 15,414 SF warehouse in Troy to Next Level Dance Center
- Landlord Rep – Lease of 17,000 SF warehouse in Troy to Vintage King Audio
- Landlord Rep – Lease of 28,800 SF warehouse in Madison Heights to Hello Fresh
- Landlord Rep – Sale of 5,595 SF Warehouse/Showroom in Troy
- Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deal Winner, Q4 2020 – Top Property Sale
- CCIM 2020 Top Transaction Award