Dan has over 25 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and has completed over $175 million in sales and leasing transactions throughout his career.
Dan specializes in the sale and leasing of office space, retail, and investment properties in Southern Oakland County. A long-time resident of Farmington Hills, Dan has significant knowledge and familiarity of local markets and the clients he serves. An accredited CCIM professional, Dan is a respected leader in the commercial real estate industry.
Prior to joining P.A. Commercial, Dan served as Vice President of Thomas Duke for 18 years where he was consistently one of the company’s top salespersons for 15 years.
- Representation of Level One Bank on their HQ acquisition
- Sale of Freeway Plaza Shopping Center for $3M
- Sale of 30095 Northwestern Hwy for Level One Bank
- Representing Breakfast Club restaurants in acquiring five locations
- Sale of 207 Walnut in Rochester Hills
- Sale of 47th District Court for the City of Farmington Hills
- Represented Chrysler FCA in the acquisition of new Dealership
- Sale of 61,315 SF office building in Farmington Hills for $4.25M
- Buyers Rep for auto dealership in Battle Creek for $3.2M
- CCIM Network, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Xemplar Club of Farmington Hills, Member
- Michigan Business Brokers Association, Former President
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
University of Michigan