Dave is currently the Managing Member/CFO and co-founder of P. A. Commercial. In 1993, he founded EMACO, LLC for the purpose of acquiring investment properties in the Detroit metropolitan area and currently serves as its Managing Partner. Dave began a career in the commercial real estate business concentrating in sales and leasing of industrial, office and investment properties in 1997. In addition, he provides consulting services for the resolution of property tax issues.
Prior to his involvement in the commercial real estate industry, Dave founded Hydra-Flex, Inc., an automotive machine tool components supplier with operations in Livonia; Windsor, Ontario; and Toronto, Ontario. He served as President and CEO for thirteen years growing the business through aggressive sales and marketing, building relationships and making acquisitions in primary target markets. In 1997, he sold the company to its largest supplier. Following graduation from college, Dave served in various financial positions with Allegheny International, a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
Professional Affiliations / Education
- Walsh College with a BA in Accounting
- Past Director, Commercial Board of REALTORS - Michigan
- NYX Corporation - Tenant representation, 270,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Livonia, MI
- NYX Corporation - Relocation of Headquarters facility, 22,000 sq. ft. in Livonia, MI
- Process Development Corporation - Consolidated two manufacturing facilities into 60,000 sq. ft. in Canton, MI
- RAM Construction
- DTE Energy
- Dykema Law
- Fidelity National Financial
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- NYX, Inc.
- Process Development Corp.
- Technicolor Video