Anthony specializes in commercial, corporate, and investment real estate in southeast Michigan. He has experience in corporate expansion-relocation, warehouse sale-leasing, retail sale-leasing, bar restaurant-liquor license transactions, and investment advisement. He is energetic, persistent, and always willing to learn.
Before joining P.A. Commercial, Anthony spent 3.5 years at Real Estate in the Pointes serving his clients in asset identification, acquisition and sales. He also spent the past 5+ years helping build Pellegrino Consulting. Originally, Pellegrino Consulting had a heavy focus on fund opportunities and Southeast Asian real estate acquisition funds. His work helped orchestrate business and government-oriented delegations, which took the firm on 19 trips to China alone. Today, Anthony focuses most of his time on investment and industrial properties in the Metro-Detroit area.
- Landlord/Owner Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Asset Identification-Acquisitions
- Investment Analysis
- Construction Consultation
- Project Consultation
- Graduate of Mike Illitch School of Business with Outstanding Leadership Awards
- Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #102 | 2 Years
- Detroit Yacht Club Member | 8 Years
- Member-AUSA, Association of the United States Army | 3 Years
- Member-Lions International Grosse Pointe, Michigan | 3 Years
Wayne State University: Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a Minor in Psychology